How to join Game?

heloo...can i get some assistanse on how to join a game and start playing.........

Hey there,

First of all install the Game and make sure you have updated to patch 1.7

The second step is to join in one of the rooms in garena and go settings. Click on browse, locate the game and click okay.

The next step of yours is to go start game and join in one of the servers which you will find on the local

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KireTheGreat View Post
    Hey there,

First of all install the Game and make sure you have updated to patch 1.7

The second step is to join in one of the rooms in garena and go settings. Click on browse, locate the game and click okay.

The next step of yours is to go start game and join in one of the servers which you will find on the local
    Thank you! i didn't even know you could switch between internet and local. Would have taken me ages to figure this out.

dude i will help u 1st of all important is which 1 u want 2 play in gg like cs1.6 dota and all etc. for example cs1.6 den go in room and der u 1st update ur cs and just look on garena page chat is der any ip adress like 192.168 like copy dat and den start ur game press conson key.den type in consol connect and pest dat ip adress u can easiely conneted in server don worry b happy enjoing.

dude i will help u 1st of all important is which 1 u want 2 play in gg like cs1.6 dota and all etc. for example cs1.6 den go in room and der u 1st update ur cs and just look on garena page chat is der any ip adress like 192.168 like copy dat and den start ur game press conson key.den type in consol connect and pest dat ip adress u can easiely conneted in server don worry b happy enjoing.

Question

when iam enter the game sudddenly ill quit ...and other players has left the game

Can any one help by giving me the website to patch team fortress 2?

Quote Originally Posted by DIPESH15 View Post
    heloo...can i get some assistanse on how to join a game and start playing.........
    kindly refer to this thread sir..
    http://forum.garena.com/showthread.p...-Garena-Client

Unhappy Join

Quote Originally Posted by titidinali View Post
    when iam enter the game sudddenly ill quit ...and other players has left the game
    Me too tell us what to do