How Can I Change My User Name ?

Where The F.... is Garena Name Changer Card in GG Shop ?!!!

Its not available now but u can find it >>HERE<<
    Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, you've got to kill to stay alive
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=) This is Bunny.He is awesome
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Josip1.07 View Post
    Its not available now but u can find it >>HERE<<

there is only clan name changer where can i buy accaunt name changer?

There is only one chance when you creat your id choose your best name and other way is to Buy name changer from GArena SHop remember u can change again and again only buying garena name changer

don't Use F*** man . just Go garena shop u can find it lol

Garena Name Changer has been permanently removed from Garena Shop due to security reasons. You can only change your nick name through Garena Plus.

P.S. - It changes only your nick name, not your user name.

hey Username mean's the Id name and what else that nickname is changed in garena plus his saying how to change my username not nick name and Garena shop hasn't removed it it's available :P

Quote Originally Posted by lord_arif View Post
    hey Username mean's the Id name and what else that nickname is changed in garena plus his saying how to change my username not nick name and Garena shop hasn't removed it it's available :P
    My answer was for him, not for you. I'm sure he must have understood. But, since you insist, let me try to explain it to you even after realizing your "extra-ordinary" IQ level and "smooth-as-silk" communication skills.

He asked how to change user name? Well, you can't change it anymore, Name Changer has been removed from Garena Shop. Then, I suggested him that he can still change his nick name, if that helps. But, there's nothing he can do about his user name. But, you claim that name changer still exists, right? Could you please provide him with the link. Our friend here needs help.

OMG name changer is not i use now maybe they return it later so wait for it to come back
    NICKNAME doesnt change ur USERNAME u need to pay to change ur username so its not really useful
    Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, you've got to kill to stay alive
    ( )_( )
    (='.'=) This is Bunny.He is awesome
    (")_(")