We are pleased to inform you that Garena Plus V188.8.131.52 has been released to Garena gamers. Please re-login to your Garena Plus for auto-update.
You may download the installers at:
http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installe...Install_tw.exe (TW version)
http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installe...Install_ru.exe (Russia version)
You may download the full version packages at:
You may download the manual patch at:
http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/manual_p...2059_12067.zip (patch from v184.108.40.206)
Some of the exciting new features in this update include:
1. Introduce Garena Plus Level System. You can now check your GPL details in your User Profile window under My Level section.
2. Support animated emoticons in chat window.
3. Enable check-in function in clan chat window.
4. Enable screen capture function on multi-screens.
5. Check the option "Remember password" automatically when the option "Log in automatically" is checked.
6. Redirect clan disband to clan website.
7. Ignore duplicate requests/invites from the same user/group/clan during current login session.
8. Support long message up to 2000 characters.
9. Change chat window background to white.
10. Enhance Garena user account security.
11. Display Garena Plus Level in gamer information window and on Garena Plus main panel (at top right corner).
12. Display Shells icon and amount on Garena Plus main panel.
13. Display GCA (Garena Cybercafe Alliance) icon for GCA members on Garena Plus main panel.
14. Remove Membership type on Garena Plus main panel.
15. Remove voice chat temporarily (We will bring a much smoother voice chat experience to you soon).
Some of the useful bug fixes in this update include:
1. Fix the bug that discussion title/name cannot be displayed.
2. Fix the bug that game information cannot be loaded when game icon in the gamer information window is clicked for the first time.
3. Fix the bug that the chat window might not scroll to bottom in some cases.
4. Fix the bug that chat message might exceed the limit, when too many emoticons are added.
5. Fix the bug that gamer information window displays incorrect data, when a user has an empty game list.
6. Fix the bug that Garena Plus auto-logins unexpectedly under certain circumstances.
7. Fix the bug that some users can open clan windows even if they are not in the clans.
8. Fix the bug that cursor focus is not in the chat box, when a chat window becomes activated.
9. Fix the bug that Garena Plus might crash during login, if there is no internet connection.
10. Fix the bug that images might not be displayed in correct sizes in large chat window.
11. Fix the bug that Garena Plus downloader might not shut down properly, after it finishes downloading.
12. Fix the bug that data folder access right might not be set correctly.
13. Fix the bug that user avatar might not be displayed correctly in search result.
14. Fix the bug that Garena Plus crashes, when Clan Member window is open for clans with many members.
15. Fix the bug that clan homepage link is invalid.
I will say a bit more about our new Garena Plus Level System:
1) You just need to stay online (logged in) on Garena Plus to level up.
2) You would achieve full day's growth, if you stay online for 5 hours (or more) for a certain day.
3) You can track your growth in "today's growth bar" at My Level section under User Profile. It will gradually increase until it reaches full day's growth, if you keep staying online. You can mouse-over the growth bar to see the information tip.
4) The server time follows GMT+8 time zone. So some of you in other time zones may feel the difference when you view the growth bar at the end/start of a day in GMT+8 time zone. But do not worry, you will still level up according to the rule. There is no disadvantage in this aspect.
5) You can check the number of active days on Garena Plus and number of days to reach the next level at the top right corner of the My Level section. Here 1 full day means 5 hours.
6) You can only grow for 1 day per day.
7) You can see your friend's level ranking and your own ranking at My Level section.
8) This is Garena Plus Level. It is different from your Room Level in Garena Plus LAN Game.
9) For more information, please wait for Messenger001 to post a thread about Garena Plus Level FAQ in the Help Desk section next week.