Friend can't see my games! (not version problem probably!!!)

Hi, me and my friend were playing DotA in the W3RPG game, but when we switched to W3TFT (so we could play normal Warcraft 3), problems begun. We logged into room normaly, we saw each other, we tunneled each other, but when I created game, my friend couldn't see it. We tried to play DotA again on W3RPG, everything worked, we could connect to each others games. So we switched back, but the problem remained. So I guess it's not a version problem. I ask you, what is wrong?

Thanks for answer, Sigismund

Quote Originally Posted by Sigismund View Post
    Hi, me and my friend were playing DotA in the W3RPG game, but when we switched to W3TFT (so we could play normal Warcraft 3), problems begun. We logged into room normaly, we saw each other, we tunneled each other, but when I created game, my friend couldn't see it. We tried to play DotA again on W3RPG, everything worked, we could connect to each others games. So we switched back, but the problem remained. So I guess it's not a version problem. I ask you, what is wrong?

Thanks for answer, Sigismund
    You probably forgot to configure the access to the game, if not try to conect both with garena clasic, with diferent ports.

Could you try hosting a DotA map and normal map in the same room and see if you can join both?