my acount is HACKED by someone... AT 2 pm... plz help...

my clan BUSTED http://clan.garena.ph/clan/profile/MysiaTeamBusteD/? is hacked by some person and hav kiked me and all the members . clan lord id is l3ust3d_Kelly, the person who hacked is now the clan lord his id is IceBoyz.Chesley with UID 54315235 . All the banners , logos still on the clan page are created my me.... Garena admins pliz help !!!!!

This new admin and members are from mongolia i guess from their nationality...
    BUSTED TEAM is d pride of manipur dota players....hacking it is one serious problem for d players representing it.
    i appeal Garena admin to look for a possible solutions.

at 2 pm ... my LORD GONE... plz help me ...

First, didi u from Malaysia?? Second, Lord of the clan you say http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/mem...siaTeamBusteD/ is iMbAalone if i not wrong, and i have seen him on cyberstar room[Malaysia] and he knew speaking malay this link to his profile http://clan.intl.garena.com/profile/iMbAaLonE/ . And i think you have been scam or something if i not wrong.
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Party ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ at my __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡ [ Garena Forever]

my acount is HACKED by someone... AT 2 pm... plz help...

9:49am
    myb i was wrong he from which country...but..please help me..he is not the real clan lord of this clan...he hacked my account..if you dont belive i got a prove....
    when i open my garena account,suddenly the hacker passed my clan lord title to his account ...,what im telling is not a scumbag or lie..this is true

myb i was wrong he from which country...but..please help me..he is not the real clan lord of this clan...he hacked my account..if you dont belive i got a prove....
    when i open my garena account,suddenly the hacker passed my clan lord title to his account ...,what im telling is not a scumbag or lie..this is true

:)

try to contact clanadmin?

i can confirm what kelly said is true....i am also from this clan malysiateambusted...admin plz give some help

Please contact clanadmin for help. And please include strong evedence such as screenshot etc. that you are the real Clan Lord. Or otherwise you will not have your clan back.
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Party ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ at my __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡ [ Garena Forever]

Quote Originally Posted by AwD.sluMbErZz99 View Post
    Please contact clanadmin for help. And please include strong evedence such as screenshot etc. that you are the real Clan Lord. Or otherwise you will not have your clan back.

i send already to CLANadmin.. tq... i hope he read my messge...

Please send an email to clanchief@garena.com and he will attend to it.

what is netwrkpswrd??what does it want?