Serious problems with Garena plus!

Hello, i got a very annoying problem.

I always get stuck at "IP looking up" when i hit the LAN - button. I have already read the former posts, and nothing seems to help. Tried to change the user file, Have been trying to patch the software my self. I've done everything imao. The thing is, the program runs clean on my laptop?
    It works fine there, but on my big computer nothing seems to work. Anyone got a clue?

Thanks! / Elias

Hi. Have you tried all of the below steps?

1. Temporarily disable your firewall and try it again.
    2. Download and apply the LAN Game Full Package at
    http://tinyurl.com/78acq8l. Delete the entire "Room" folder before applying.
    3. Edit the "user.xml" file in Garena Plus > Room to reflect <network used="1" udp="1514" tcp="0"/>.
    4. Check to ensure your router/admin has not blocked any ports.
    5. Ensure that if you have any port forwarding enabled that it is to the right internal IP address.
    6. Open cmd. Type "ping con1.garenaconnect.com", "ping con2.garenaconnect.com", "ping con3.garenaconnect.com" and "ping con4.garenaconnect.com". If all packets are lost, it is a connection problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger002 View Post
    Hi. Have you tried all of the below steps?

1. Temporarily disable your firewall and try it again.
    2. Download and apply the LAN Game Full Package at
    http://tinyurl.com/78acq8l. Delete the entire "Room" folder before applying.
    3. Edit the "user.xml" file in Garena Plus > Room to reflect <network used="1" udp="1514" tcp="0"/>.
    4. Check to ensure your router/admin has not blocked any ports.
    5. Ensure that if you have any port forwarding enabled that it is to the right internal IP address.
    6. Open cmd. Type "ping con1.garenaconnect.com", "ping con2.garenaconnect.com", "ping con3.garenaconnect.com" and "ping con4.garenaconnect.com". If all packets are lost, it is a connection problem.
    as i said, i tested everything. And no results..

This software got more bugs then a nature reserve. Nuff said.

Apologies but if there are no results from the step 6, we cannot assist you any further on the matter as there's a problem with your Internet itself. Please contact your ISP for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger001 View Post
    Apologies but if there are no results from the step 6, we cannot assist you any further on the matter as there's a problem with your Internet itself. Please contact your ISP for assistance.
    What does my internet has to do with it? Did you even read my first post?

As i said, i works on my laptop, and it's connected to the same network as my other computer? Don't make any sense..

Did you try the DMZ feature?

Yes I did read it. However step 6 is a test for Internet connectivity. If all packet are lost, either you have no Internet connection at all or our servers are down. Since they weren't down, I can only conclude your computer has an issue with connecting to the Internet. For that, please contact your ISP to assist you.

It may be on the same network, but there are functions such as port forwarding which direct traffic entirely to 1 destination. If you have port forwarding set up for the IP address of your laptop, then your desktop would never be able to run. That's just one possibility for such a scenario but you should've checked that already in step 5.