Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Talking Garena Talk

    The new garena talk is so awesome .... u can enter ur own chat room and invite your friends in tooo ! And about the overlay function , it totally rocks ! Good Job garena Don't ever remove the garena talk :3

  2. #2

    Unhappy Garena talk

    Im sorry to say that the overlay function has some problem with it , when u scroll ur cursor to it , it does not show the cursor . please fix that

  3. #3
    ID : DarKn3sS.1ms
    UID : 37472617
    Room Level : 36
    G+ Level : 67
    Type : Gold

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HuH.O_O View Post
    Im sorry to say that the overlay function has some problem with it , when u scroll ur cursor to it , it does not show the cursor . please fix that
    Hi. You played DotA, right? We are aware of this problem and will fix it later. Meanwhile, you can adjust the opacity and then you can see through and find the cursor. Hope it helps.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger View Post
    Hi. You played DotA, right? We are aware of this problem and will fix it later. Meanwhile, you can adjust the opacity and then you can see through and find the cursor. Hope it helps.


    Hmmm ok i will go try it

  6. #6
    Oh ya cool... it helps ~ 70 % opacity is perfect Ty ~

  7. #7
    when i play sometimes dota is getting disconnect then admins got banned me sad

  8. #8
    GM Saelis voice too cute to be explaining the Garena TALK.....

  9. #9
    no garena talks in our region..........

  10. #10
    When you talk the Echo never maintain can fix?

  11. #11
    ​Could you elaborate more? What do you echo never maintain?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger001 View Post
    ​Could you elaborate more? What do you echo never maintain?
    Its' fine not great

  13. #13
    Oh Ya It's Very Nice Talk With Garena Members.Thank You!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN.LakE View Post
    no garena talks in our region..........
    yea and in balkan no garena talk room only for sg is allowed

  15. #15
    y . but it annoyed me . because when i play dota and i want to share my fly with another one i selected f11 then garena talk will be opening and annoyed me

  16. #16
    Hello . TrappinG are you there ?!