Garena Talk

Garena Talk is an obnoxious program that keeps forcing itself on me. I hate it. Garena administrators, please give us some way to DISABLE OR DELETE IT AT ONCE.

It keeps causing my Mozilla Firefox to hang. Every time I type more than a few words anywhere in Mozilla, Garena Talk will suddenly appear and cause Mozilla to hang. It is very annoying. I changed all of the hotkeys and everything but it still keeps appearing, and there seems to be no way to get rid of it.

Garena, don't be like this. Don't force this stupid thing on us. Get rid of Garena Talk at once, or give us a way to get rid of it. Your sales will plummets at this rate.

Hi, Garena Talk should only appear if you press F11 (default). You can change it now by going to the Settings of your Garena Plus. If you are able to replicate the problem consistently, we would be glad to have a Teamviewer session with you to view and diagnose any unexpected problems.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger001 View Post
    Hi, Garena Talk should only appear if you press F11 (default). You can change it now by going to the Settings of your Garena Plus. If you are able to replicate the problem consistently, we would be glad to have a Teamviewer session with you to view and diagnose any unexpected problems.
    Easily replicated. Every time I start up my computer and open Garena Plus for the first time, a thing called Garena Talk Overlay will appear in my Task Manager Processes. I soon figured THAT was what was causing Garena Talk to appear every time I typed anything into anywhere in Mozilla. It's not problematic anymore, but it's quite a hassle. I have to wait for it to cause Mozilla to hang then shut it down once and for all myself.

Hi, please try disabling Garena Talk from activating via hotkey by deleting the existing 1 in your Garena Plus settings.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger001 View Post
    Hi, please try disabling Garena Talk from activating via hotkey by deleting the existing 1 in your Garena Plus settings.
    That's precisely what I did, sir.

You see, the beginning of my irritation towards Garena Talk was when I was playing games and for some reason some of my left-clicks weren't registering. I had no idea why and I thought my mouse was broken. Then every time I exited a game I would find Garena Talk had activated on its own. That was when I realized Garena Talk was causing my left-clicks to spazz in game. Therefore I deleted the hotkey entirely.

That, somehow, glitched my Firefox into activating Garena Talk whenever I typed ANYTHING - in fact, just now, all I did was backspace a few words on a story I was writing and then my entire Firefox hanged just like that.

I can provide a screenshot of the hang if you wish. It causes Firefox to look like a "chameleon" of sorts, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by iEatSpaghetti View Post
    Easily replicated. Every time I start up my computer and open Garena Plus for the first time, a thing called Garena Talk Overlay will appear in my Task Manager Processes. I soon figured THAT was what was causing Garena Talk to appear every time I typed anything into anywhere in Mozilla. It's not problematic anymore, but it's quite a hassle. I have to wait for it to cause Mozilla to hang then shut it down once and for all myself.
    Thanks for the tip.

Disabled the annoying Garena Talk hotkey but somehow it continued to keep activating itself even though it has no hotkey, and I did not hit F11 at all. It caused my entire Mozilla Firefox to black out and the only way to fix it was to exit & re-open Firefox.

To Garena admins: Feedback to whichever department in charge of it to let us disable the dumb thing entirely. It's obviously buggy and causing a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by aelesia View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

Disabled the annoying Garena Talk hotkey but somehow it continued to keep activating itself even though it has no hotkey, and I did not hit F11 at all. It caused my entire Mozilla Firefox to black out and the only way to fix it was to exit & re-open Firefox.

To Garena admins: Feedback to whichever department in charge of it to let us disable the dumb thing entirely. It's obviously buggy and causing a lot of problems.
    Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of this bug happening to some users. We will fix it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger View Post
    Hi. Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of this bug happening to some users. We will fix it soon.
    Can I remove garena talk from the garena plus messenger?
    I have deleted the garena talk folders but they keep reappearing!!

Garena Talk

Why don't i have garena talk if i'm in US region??

Quote Originally Posted by BaraBox View Post
    Why don't i have garena talk if i'm in US region??
    Hi. Garena Talk is currently only available in Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
    You can change your region settings in garena plus settings>region if you would like to use it.

Garena Talk is an obnoxious program that keeps forcing itself on me. I hate it. Garena administrators, please give us some way to DISABLE OR DELETE IT AT ONCE.

It keeps causing my Mozilla Firefox to hang. Every time I type more than a few words anywhere in Mozilla, Garena Talk will suddenly appear and cause Mozilla to hang. It is very annoying. I changed all of the hotkeys and everything but it still keeps appearing, and there seems to be no way to get rid of it.

Garena, don't be like this. Don't force this stupid thing on us. Get rid of Garena Talk at once, or give us a way to get rid of it. Your sales will plummets at this rate.

Hi . Download startup manager to manage startup apps