Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by RT82 View Post
    I had log in garena plus, then i choose LAN game and want to play dota. But why I can log in Garena but when log in LAN game there notice come out "wrong password". I still can play LAN game yesterday night. Why today I said my password wrong? I always use auto log in. I never change my password.

After the notice of wrong password, I still can go into the LAN game menu to choose game. But the server there all show 0 player and I cannot log in any room.

Please help me to check.

Thanks.

Wrong password

I have the same problem everyone here have. So pls help us solve this so we can continue play this game. Thank you.

Problem

Yea at first i got in LAN but i could'nt join any HLR and now it says same thing "Wrong password".

me too. i can't into any room .

Same here, wtf is wrong with Garena?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Invisible View Post
    Same as me
    Quote Originally Posted by RT82 View Post
    I had log in garena plus, then i choose LAN game and want to play dota. But why I can log in Garena but when log in LAN game there notice come out "wrong password". I still can play LAN game yesterday night. Why today I said my password wrong? I always use auto log in. I never change my password.

After the notice of wrong password, I still can go into the LAN game menu to choose game. But the server there all show 0 player and I cannot log in any room.

Please help me to check.

Thanks.
    same here

WRONG PASSWORD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GG_WarSong View Post
    Same here, wtf is wrong with Garena?

help

Wrong Password help
    : Mad:

wrong password..

ffs fix this please!

Angry

, nothing is working! Yesterday i played huskar and killed everyone that moves with him, but today i cant cause of wrong password!!! WTF IS THIS BRING BACK ALL AS IT WAS I WANNA PLAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping.sirens View Post
    , nothing is working! Yesterday i played huskar and killed everyone that moves with him, but today i cant cause of wrong password!!! WTF IS THIS BRING BACK ALL AS IT WAS I WANNA PLAY!!!

Its a update problem

i downloaded this http://forum.garena.com/showthread.php?1357475-Garena-Plus-LAN-Game-Updated-to-V.1.050

1. unzip
    2. rename this folder into "room"
    3. go to garena plus directory, delete "room" folder
    4. then paste a unzipped and renamed "room" folder in thre

can't join HLR rooms tho only other ones.

some pictures for reference:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2