Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation super djs room

is it the super djs room goin to have split session, mean other djs cant enter the room when there is another djs inside? is not wise to split the djs now, it will be more less ppl in GT, all djs gather every friday 12NOON-6PM is very good idea, spiltting doesnt improve the quantity of ppl coming to GT, 1st of all u need to have quality then onli u can go thru quantity, they djs r trying as hard as possible to put up to the standard u have set, in which quality come 1st then when quality is good, the rating of ppl joining will be more, the more ppl join the merrier it is.
    beside garena talk all the djs r from singapore, can we have malaysia djs in which we can have the djs to talk in malay too so doesnt have racism cos mostly language are spoken in english, hakka, hokkien, mandarin but not malay language, we have malay ppl in the chat but they sometimes dun understand, should open to malaysia candidate too so they can go to interviews in garena office in kl, bringing unity n harmony will do more better to us, ppl come to GT for happy chat ... now every1 seem to be sad cos they hear the session gonna split, we dun hope tis will be the choice, less ppl will join, we as the gamers we are happy to have all these dj to entertain us, they did a good well done job by keeping us happy, in the end everyone r happy to hear from the djs. DJs r human also they do mistake too, they have patient, feelings, they not robot, same as u, pls give them another chance to correct their mistakes, we dun hope there is any spilt session, it will b not advisable to do it since GT is still new, spilt session could do fter the GT r more longer n stable wif the daily amount of ppl joining the chat consistantly, i knoe garena have 700k++ ppl is online but onli less than 500 ppl in the chat, is the promoting of the GT does not go well, tink bout how to improve the GT. Finall think another solutions tat doesnt make the djs have to split, if not u will able to see ppl boikot by not entering the chat... i'm not threatening, cos i tink it will happen like tat. hope mr boss can solve tis thing. Tat all from me (Dunno)

GTALK DJS DONT SPLIT!

THE GTALK DJ COMMUNITY WOULD NOT WANT THE DJS TO BE SPLIT IN TO SEPERATE ROOMS AND DENIED THE CHANCE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A WHOLE

Angry DONT SPLIT THE SUPER DJS!!!!!!!!

As you can see dear garena,

The users dont want to split the DJs. Why are you all making life hard for the DJs? Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  317.2 KB

I agree to what he is saying.

It will be hard for all the users to choose between the DJs. (Its like BigBang splitting up, imagine that.)
    Which also means that it will drop the number of viewers because people won't bother to choose and just quit. (RageQuit)

Why split the DJ's

Do not split the DJ's after they bond so much , why must split whoever are in super DJ's now. You can open a new channel and recruit other DJ's , if you want more users! This stupid idea sucks

do not split

if u split the number of people will decrease how is this helping the number of views

Quote Originally Posted by lyuewei View Post

The users dont want to split the DJs. Why are you all making life hard for the DJs? Name:  Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by joe22jm8; 10-02-2012 at 09:28 PM. Reason: do not split the djs.please

WHY?!

Yeah!

I don't mind having new DJs but I don't think that splitting the current DJs won't do anything good as it will have a reverse effect. If you are aiming to have more users, why not upgrade the features instead? Making the users choose between the DJs is really hard for us and some of us will probably be rage-quitting.

juz don split lo~~ -.-

Angry DUN SPLIT THE DJ !!!

WHY MUST YOU SPLIT THE FAMILY OF THE DJ ??? WHY ??? PLS DUN DO IT YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE GARENA !!!!

i wan all super DJ not to separate ~!

i wan all super DJ not to separate ~! becuz i can sure that if u all separate i can say sure no ppl wanna join anymore ... so play ... listen to us .... ~!!!

The users dont want to split the DJs. Why are you all making life hard for the DJs?

Please Don't Split the Super DJs rooms

I think it's not a good idea to split the DJs as it will decrease the number of people in a room instead and also the DJs are Family now please don't Split them. Co-Hosting is a good Idea to increase the number of people instead of Splitting them.

Why are you guys splitting the DJ team up,Everybody in GTalk are unhappy about the decision you guys are making. DONT SPLIT THE SUPER DJS

Please dont split the DJs~ They are currently doing well and we hope to see the same group of DJs.

Angry

Srsly , why split when they already are so good , if you want more members go think of another good idea ! SPLITTING IS NOT A GOOD ONE!

Eh whose idea split the djs?

same like usual cannot?why need split off dude?Need all djs argue and then cant have a good day for entertain us?
    haiz...walaoweh make me donno how to say already its cannot make sense ok?why new djs join and then have new rules or wad else i also dunno la i only know same like usual is the best please think it properly because whole garena player love the usual .If change it ,i think no more people will open garena talk for entertain because djs cant even happy to entertain us .Conclusionont Split of and make it same like usual can already thanks !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garena Djs RocKs!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rocks<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Angry DoNT SPLIT the Dj's

DONT SPLIT THE SUPER DJS!!!!!!!!

The users dont want to split the DJs. Why are you all making life hard for the DJs?

Exclamation What is the point of splitting them!!

All the six dj now are so close to each other and friday live stream with all six dj is so fun.... why must you split them up....

please don't split them up..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast