The latest version of Garena Talk -- V.1.084 has just arrived. You may click the Garena Talk icon in the game panel after re-login or go through the Update Manager of Garena Plus to update.
In this update, we have improved room connectivity and modified the UI of the in-game overlay:
1. Add reconnection protocol.
2. Add UPNP support to improve connectivity. (We are aware that some routers may not support this feature and we will fix it asap)
3. Add new portocol to support more users in the same room.
4. Add speaker and mic sliders for in-game overlay.
5. Adjust some of the behaviors of in-game overlay, e.g. Toggle overlay modes.
6. Add voice mode hint display at in-game overlay.
Moreover, we have also improved our voice quality and audio support:
7. Improve echo cancellation.
8. Enable forward error correction for better packet loss concealment.
9. Support audio capture for Karaoke for Windows 8.
10. Change audio diagnosis to audio doctor and modify the UI.
Some of the bugs we have fixed in this update includes:
1. Fixed a bug that use without flash plugin in IE cannot view embedded streaming. Now an indicator of availability of flash will be displayed.
2. Fixed a bug in updating Garena Talk.
3. Fixed a bug that device capture might not work properly when a new device is plugged in.
We appreciate all your feedback and suggestions to help us improve Garena Talk.