Post Silent Mode ?

I saw Alot Of My Friends Where Using Garena Silent Mode And I No Wonder How They Do That ??

Hi. Silent mode is the option that "Log in Garena Plus automatically when Windows starts". By default you will be in silent mode (unless you chose to be in Hidden or Away status at the login window), and this mode requires less CPU and computer resources. You will receive notification for any incoming message or file transfer in silent mode. However, when you click on Garena Plus or the message notification, Garena Plus will be switched back to normal mode to make sure all features are running properly. You cannot switch back to silence mode when you are in normal mode.

thank you for the silent mode.
    My Opponent's Opponents are not my Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger View Post
    Hi. Silent mode is the option that "Log in Garena Plus automatically when Windows starts". By default you will be in silent mode (unless you chose to be in Hidden or Away status at the login window), and this mode requires less CPU and computer resources. You will receive notification for any incoming message or file transfer in silent mode. However, when you click on Garena Plus or the message notification, Garena Plus will be switched back to normal mode to make sure all features are running properly. You cannot switch back to silence mode when you are in normal mode.
    Is there any way to switch to silent mode instead of away mode?

Silent mode is only available when you log in automatically when windows starts.