View Poll Results: Should they implement Garena Rename Card again ?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    104 95.41%
  • No

    5 4.59%
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Lightbulb [Suggestion] Garena Rename Card (New thoughts).

    Hello,

    I searched the forum regarding this matter. However, I found that security is the main reason why it has been removed and prevented from bringing it back.

    As in other threads, Some people mentioned(an admin was one of them I think) that people who lose their account, can't retrieve it; because people who stole it, they rename it.

    But hey, It's not our fault that they lost their account. If they don't download illegal clients or get fooled by others, they have to take responsibility for their foolish and stupid acts NOT US.

    I have used Garena for over 7 years now. I have never lost my account. I admit that I encountered some people trying to give me premium membership if I give them my account password but I wasn't stupid.

    I highly suggest you guys to look into this again.


    IMPORTANT: Garena now have e-mail verification AND mobile verification which makes it impossible to hack an account unless you are extremely stupid.

    PS: I will make a poll to show you how many people will support this.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Abruzzi; 12-29-2012 at 05:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Support.

    Also, please REMAKE the way that accounts are getting retrieved. I'm familiar with some recent stories, where accounts thieves were retrieving inactive premium/platinum/gg.tag accounts using fake ownership proofs!
    Bring back the security questions! Those are very good for account security! Yahoo has them, Steam has them and so on!

    Best regards!
    Garena Romania Head Admin
    Visit us at www.garena.ro

  3. #3
    Suppporttt!!!!!!
    i think its time for change
    since garena has added many protection
    it is almost impossible to lose or get hacked ur account
    |O_o|

  4. #4

    Thumbs up If U Dont Wanna Get Hacked

    Garena has Got 2-step Authentication which is a great way to safeguard your account . And even if by any of your fault, your password is disclosed to any hacker, he still cant change the password of your account because of [code] required by system sent on Your Registered Cell Phone.
    Above this all, One more Better solution has been provided if You're an ANDROID OR iPHONE user. Go and download app from your respective applications market and now You can get [codes] to change your password if ID's hacked, even when Your phone ain't getting network coverage.

    NOTE : All these things are Worth even If you're Stupid enough to go after scams . Garena has done its part, I did mine. Now its yours to be safe.


    Rate My POST if you people Like IT



    ---- GOD

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CG._GodlIkE View Post
    Garena has Got 2-step Authentication which is a great way to safeguard your account . And even if by any of your fault, your password is disclosed to any hacker, he still cant change the password of your account because of [code] required by system sent on Your Registered Cell Phone.
    Above this all, One more Better solution has been provided if You're an ANDROID OR iPHONE user. Go and download app from your respective applications market and now You can get [codes] to change your password if ID's hacked, even when Your phone ain't getting network coverage.

    NOTE : All these things are Worth even If you're Stupid enough to go after scams . Garena has done its part, I did mine. Now its yours to be safe.


    Rate My POST if you people Like IT



    ---- GOD
    I already mentioned that but thanks for the details.

  6. #6
    Thanks for the support.

    Wish they will understand us.

  7. #7

    Angry WoW

    Quote Originally Posted by EcT_BadBoY View Post
    Suppporttt!!!!!!
    i think its time for change
    since garena has added many protection
    it is almost impossible to lose or get hacked your account
    We all know that Garena has Done its part, but Users these days are stupid enough to fall in scams by hackers. And at the end of the day, they come crying to Garena that their ID was hacked.
    ID hacked by your some Mistake is other thing. But ID hacked due to your stupidity is Different.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CG._GodlIkE View Post
    We all know that Garena has Done its part, but Users these days are stupid enough to fall in scams by hackers. And at the end of the day, they come crying to Garena that their ID was hacked.
    ID hacked by your some Mistake is other thing. But ID hacked due to your stupidity is Different.
    Excuse me but your point is ?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkP4d View Post
    Support.

    Also, please REMAKE the way that accounts are getting retrieved. I'm familiar with some recent stories, where accounts thieves were retrieving inactive premium/platinum/gg.tag accounts using fake ownership proofs!
    Bring back the security questions! Those are very good for account security! Yahoo has them, Steam has them and so on!

    Best regards!
    Support! Security questions is the best way to protect garena account..

  10. #10
    Will not be brought back. Look up the meaning of permanently.