1. Uninstall garena from control panel if you have not already.
2. Download Autoruns at the link below.
Extract it then right click autoruns and run it as administrator. NOT autorunsc.
YOU MUST RUN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR or else you will not see the important entries and you will not be able to delete the entries.
3. In autoruns go to the DRIVER tab and look for this entry that should be highlighted in yellow and delete it.
"GGSAFERDriver GGSAFER Driver File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\Room\safedrv.sys"
If you do not have this entry it's ok the next one is the one that causes the error.
4. Next go to the EVERYTHING tab and look for this entry that should be highlighted in red and delete it.
"\gg_uac_daemon c:\program files (x86)\garena plus\ggspawn.dll"
5. Now exit autoruns and reboot your computer first and then delete the garena directory in program files after you have rebooted. It should delete now. Reboot again to test and you should no longer have any errors on windows start.
If you see any other garena related entries in autoruns you can delete them too but be careful not to delete anything else.
Maybe this will help the garena devs to see how they can change the code to work right on windows 8 and windows 7. You see you have to run autoruns as administrator because the garena entries are installed as admin but the ggspawn entry is not getting uninstalled as admin. In otherwords the garena uninstaller itself does not have the appropriate coding to gain access to these files to remove it's own entries properly. In other words it's a bug.
Would be nice for a Moderator to let us know when this is fixed.