Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

    Cool Garena Plus Updated to V.1.2.17.5 from V.1.2.16.8

    Hi gamers,

    I am pleased to inform you that Garena Plus V.1.2.17.5 has been released to you guys. You may update through Garena Update Manager.

    You may download the installers at:
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install.exe
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install_tw.exe (TW version)
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install_ru.exe (Russia version)

    You may download the incremental manual patch at:
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/manual_patch/patch_12174_12175.zip (from Garena Plus v1.2.17.4P)
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/manual_patch/patch_12168_12174.zip (from Garena Plus v1.2.16.8P)

    You may download the full version package
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/PublicVersion/GarenaPlus_v12175P.7z

    Some of the exciting new features in this update include:


    1. Enable user login Garena Plus with verified E-mail;
    2. Enable file sharing in clan / group / discussion;
    3. Display multiple clans in the gamer info window;
    4. Replace recent contact tab with recent category;
    5. Adjust right click menu of buddies in buddy list;
    6. Enable group name modification for group owner;
    7. Add a tool-tip for user's signature in buddy list to show the buddy's full signature;
    8. Add a button to invite clan / group member to Garena Talk room;
    9. Display last message time in discussion's tool-tip;
    10. Order discussions by last message time;
    11. Remove outdated discussion automatically if it is inactive for over one month.
    12. Auto-focus in search box when opening search window;
    13. Show the offline buddy if the buddy's status changes from online to offline, if the user has not chosen to show all buddies;
    14. Show offline buddy if the buddy is selected in search result;
    15. Add muted group/clan/discussion to the recent chat list only after the chat message is read;
    16. Use predefined shortcuts for Yahoo emoticons;
    17. Optimize the start-up speed;
    18. Optimize the transfer speed of screen capture;
    19. Optimize Garena Talk invitation handling.
    20. Add Point Blank plugin in TH;
    21. Enable 2-step authentication for Perfect World in SG and MY.


    Some of the bugs fixed in this update include:

    1. Fixed a hang bug during signing in;
    2. Fixed a crash bug when there were too many custom avatar requests;
    3. Fixed a crash bug when exiting Garena Plus;
    4. Fixed bugs in message log window;
    5. Fixed a UI bug when clicking history button in chat window during Garena Talk invitation;
    6. Fixed the bug with the "can not find ggspawn.dll" error;
    7. Fixed the bug that message log window was not refreshed after message synchronization;
    8. Fixed the bug that the effect of dragging game item was sometimes incorrect;
    9. Fixed the bug that message history might not be correctly ordered if some messages were sent in the same second;
    10. Fixed the bug that Garena Talk status might disappear in some cases;
    11. Fixed the bug that Garena Plus configuration file was not updated correctly;
    12. Fixed the bug that Yahoo! Connect did not work in some cases;
    13. Fixed the bug that some screen captures could not be opened upon double clicking;
    14. Fixed the bug that Yahoo! Connect for yahoo ID ending with "ymail" and "rocketmail" did not work;
    15. Fixed the bug that news panel might display in some unexpected cases;
    16. Fixed the bug that the chat window of Yahoo! and WIndows Live Messenger only flashed a few times;
    17. Fixed the bug that the recent chat category might not appear on top;
    18. Fixed the bug that updating Garena Talk icon in buddy list might cause crash;
    19. Fixed a bug caused by responding to file sharing in clan/group/discussion window;
    20. Fixed a crash after message synchronization;
    21. Fixed a crash bug in Yahoo! Connect.



    Best regards,
    gg.messenger

  2. #2

    Room problems~ Again

    Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger View Post
    Hi gamers,

    I am pleased to inform you that Garena Plus V.1.2.17.5 has been released to you guys. You may update through Garena Update Manager.

    You may download the installers at:
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install.exe
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install_tw.exe (TW version)
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/installer/GarenaPlus_Install_ru.exe (Russia version)

    You may download the incremental manual patch at:
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/manual_patch/patch_12174_12175.zip (from Garena Plus v1.2.17.4P)
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/manual_patch/patch_12168_12174.zip (from Garena Plus v1.2.16.8P)

    You may download the full version package
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/PublicVersion/GarenaPlus_v12175P.7z

    Some of the exciting new features in this update include:


    1. Enable user login Garena Plus with verified E-mail;
    2. Enable file sharing in clan / group / discussion;
    3. Display multiple clans in the gamer info window;
    4. Replace recent contact tab with recent category;
    5. Adjust right click menu of buddies in buddy list;
    6. Enable group name modification for group owner;
    7. Add a tool-tip for user's signature in buddy list to show the buddy's full signature;
    8. Add a button to invite clan / group member to Garena Talk room;
    9. Display last message time in discussion's tool-tip;
    10. Order discussions by last message time;
    11. Remove outdated discussion automatically if it is inactive for over one month.
    12. Auto-focus in search box when opening search window;
    13. Show the offline buddy if the buddy's status changes from online to offline, if the user has not chosen to show all buddies;
    14. Show offline buddy if the buddy is selected in search result;
    15. Add muted group/clan/discussion to the recent chat list only after the chat message is read;
    16. Use predefined shortcuts for Yahoo emoticons;
    17. Optimize the start-up speed;
    18. Optimize the transfer speed of screen capture;
    19. Optimize Garena Talk invitation handling.
    20. Add Point Blank plugin in TH;
    21. Enable 2-step authentication for Perfect World in SG and MY.


    Some of the bugs fixed in this update include:

    1. Fixed a hang bug during signing in;
    2. Fixed a crash bug when there were too many custom avatar requests;
    3. Fixed a crash bug when exiting Garena Plus;
    4. Fixed bugs in message log window;
    5. Fixed a UI bug when clicking history button in chat window during Garena Talk invitation;
    6. Fixed the bug with the "can not find ggspawn.dll" error;
    7. Fixed the bug that message log window was not refreshed after message synchronization;
    8. Fixed the bug that the effect of dragging game item was sometimes incorrect;
    9. Fixed the bug that message history might not be correctly ordered if some messages were sent in the same second;
    10. Fixed the bug that Garena Talk status might disappear in some cases;
    11. Fixed the bug that Garena Plus configuration file was not updated correctly;
    12. Fixed the bug that Yahoo! Connect did not work in some cases;
    13. Fixed the bug that some screen captures could not be opened upon double clicking;
    14. Fixed the bug that Yahoo! Connect for yahoo ID ending with "ymail" and "rocketmail" did not work;
    15. Fixed the bug that news panel might display in some unexpected cases;
    16. Fixed the bug that the chat window of Yahoo! and WIndows Live Messenger only flashed a few times;
    17. Fixed the bug that the recent chat category might not appear on top;
    18. Fixed the bug that updating Garena Talk icon in buddy list might cause crash;
    19. Fixed a bug caused by responding to file sharing in clan/group/discussion window;
    20. Fixed a crash after message synchronization;
    21. Fixed a crash bug in Yahoo! Connect.



    Best regards,
    gg.messenger


    I got a room problem again, the garena Lan server doesn't work because of this latest update. Any room patch downloads?

  3. #3
    hi, what's this?
    1. Enable user login Garena Plus with verified E-mail;

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 8.spitpyre.8 View Post
    I got a room problem again, the garena Lan server doesn't work because of this latest update. Any room patch downloads?

    Posted the link in the forum announcement. Please check.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennorath View Post
    hi, what's this?
    It means you can use your verified email address as your username to log in.

  6. #6

    Angry

    in new update you added the recent chats in up of friends. its very very bad idea. please fix it. return to their previous place or under of friends.

  7. #7

    Angry baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

    return the recent chat to their previous place or complete delete it

  8. #8

    how to use tis

    You may download the full version package
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/im/PublicVe...lus_v12175P.7z can i knw how to use tat ?

  9. #9
    i get "invalid user" error and dc from game

  10. #10
    Hi.Got a big problem.It just says after the update , "ip looking up..." and it stays like that :

  11. #11
    Thanks for fix bugs and new updates

    Please add Forum Lvl [useless] & add Yahoo! for our Region too [usefull] ! ^^
    An administrator or moderator will NEVER ask you for your password !

  12. #12
    Please, in new update fix the function to strike the text in g+ chat windows. It doesn't work at all.

  13. #13
    Hey !

    Please remove the "Recent" in section friends.E very weird set, and make something that when we open Garena automatically log.


    Sorry for english
    Respect Rasa !

  14. #14
    please remove "recent" fast. its my big problem. pleas fast. I'm so angry.

  15. #15
    when garena + full will be released ?
    anyway good update
    Skype: http://myskype.info/hristijan43
    Garena plus: http://clan.intl.garena.com/member/profile/20703306/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vendetta.Shady
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/VendettaShady
    Facebook Clan Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/Team.Vendetta
    Clan Forum: http://vendetta-team.tk/
    My team on Garena http://clan.intl.garena.com/clan/profile/Vendetta.Team/

  16. #16
    We can't change the priorities of recent category, i don't wanna put it on top.
    People do what keeps them happy...

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by alexspike View Post
    Hi.Got a big problem.It just says after the update , "ip looking up..." and it stays like that :
    Stuck at "IP Looking up"
    1. Temporarily disable your firewall and try it again.
    2. Download and apply the LAN Game Full Package at
    http://tinyurl.com/78acq8l. Delete the entire "Room" folder before applying.
    3. Edit the "user.xml" file in Garena Plus > Room to reflect <network used="1" udp="1514" tcp="0"/>.
    4. Check to ensure your router/admin has not blocked any ports.
    5. Ensure that if you have any port forwarding enabled that it is to the right internal IP address.
    6. Open cmd. Type "ping con1.garenaconnect.com", "ping con2.garenaconnect.com", "ping con3.garenaconnect.com" and "ping con4.garenaconnect.com". If all packets are lost, it is a connection problem.

    Start your own thread regarding your issue if the above does not solve your problem.
    Thanks.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Why does anyone pay attention to us. i say please return to their previous place
    (recent chats)

  20. #20

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_l3g3nd View Post
    when garena + full will be released ?
    anyway good update
    its not good. i am really angry for this. Why does not anyone answer me?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast