Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    [Garena Account Registration Bug?!]

    Hi,

    Recently I tried to register a new account but system message told me that the username has already been taken.

    However, when I searched for that username, IT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST!

    Hope mods can reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Frustrated gamer.
    Last edited by kyt419; 03-15-2013 at 09:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Missed?
    Last edited by kyt419; 03-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

  3. #3
    No mods bother to reply?

  4. #4
    Hello?! If you mods are already aware of this bug but still can't give an exact solution, I understand. But can you at least reply something rather than ignoring?

  5. #5
    Probably the username you're trying to use has been forbidden. Sometimes you will get a message saying that the name is not allowed, but sometimes you will get the message that the username has been taken.

    Another reason this might be happening is that someone might have used that username and then renamed, thus leaving the previous username unavailable to use.

    I hope this helps.
    Last edited by manistra; 03-22-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

    //||I might edit my posts frequently and rapidly after posting.||\\

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manistra View Post
    Probably the username you're trying to use has been forbidden. Sometimes you will get a message saying that the name is not allowed, but sometimes you will get the message that the username has been taken.

    Another reason this might be happening is that someone might have used that username and then renamed, thus leaving the previous username unavailable to use.

    I hope this helps.
    Not sure too, but I think that it is with the hyphen( - ) symbol problem, I tried creating accounts with the hyphen symbol but the system won't allow me to do so although it is clearly stated there hyphen is allowed. Just hope that technical mods can fix this problem as soon as possible.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kyt419 View Post
    Not sure too, but I think that it is with the hyphen( - ) symbol problem, I tried creating accounts with the hyphen symbol but the system won't allow me to do so although it is clearly stated there hyphen is allowed. Just hope that technical mods can fix this problem as soon as possible.
    FYI hyphen is not allowed at the first and last letter of your desired username ie. -username/username-. Other than that is ok.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by buliy View Post
    FYI hyphen is not allowed at the first and last letter of your desired username ie. -username/username-. Other than that is ok.
    OMG REALLY?! But why man that looks nice!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kyt419 View Post
    OMG REALLY?! But why man that looks nice!
    Because the hyphen at first/last of the username considered to be illegitimate character/symbol by Garena ie. can be renamed. It's ok though if you put hyphen at the middle of your desired username.