Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Garena CrashSender

My garena crash sender appear after LAN button click.. reinstall still the same.. wat to do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crashsender.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by unl00s3 View Post
    My garena crash sender appearafter LAN button click.. reinstall still the same.. wat to do?
    Slowly wait for the next update. Hope something better coming out.
    Tried all solutions. None worked for me.

Seen so many posts on asking for help. No admin replied to them..

Same problem ........Its not happening....useless update!!

+1

I have the some problem. After Garena LAN updating (garena_room.exe), it cannot start, always got crash at starting, and its version 0.0.0.0...

Edit: Also i start Garena Plus, took premium, and now i cant join into LAN...

G+ Lan problem!!!!

Hey ya... i could't get connected to g+ LAN and getting the CRASH SENDER when i click the LAN icon... i've provided the sceenshot>>>>
    Please help me... Plzzzzzzz...!!!
    TQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G+ problem.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by zaizaivic29 View Post
    i could login. but when i login and click on lan game it just stuck there and load.
    Nothing happens when I click the LAN Game button on Garena Plus.
    1. Ensure Garena Classic is not running. Check your task manager processes to double check garena.exe is not present.
    2. Try running GarenaMessenger.exe as an Administrator. Right click on the file, click on "Properties", go the "Compatibility" tab, and in "Privilege Level", check "Run this program as an administrator".
    3. Download and apply the LAN Game Full Package at
    http://tinyurl.com/78acq8l. Delete the entire "Room" folder before applying.
    4. Reinstall Garena Plus.

Let me help U ALL

ok guys after several trials ive found a solution to solve ur problems.

1st, go to this link and dl the file n extract http://cdn.garenanow.com/roomdownloa...atch/1.058.zip

2nd, delete everything in ur "Room" folder in garena and replace by the files u just downloaded.

3rd, go to this link and dl the file n extract
    http://cdn.garenanow.com/roomdownloa...atch/1.040.zip

4th, copy only the "garena_room" file (the 1 with the garena logo) and paste on ur "Room" folder again and replace it.

5th, PROBLEM SOLVED!

You my friend are the BEST EVER!!! Thank you a million! Works like a charm! Windows Vista User.

Angry Garena Crash sender

After i auto updated my garena account . 1 strange thing pop up after i clicked on the "LAN" button. That is a Message saying that " We are sry . Garena have a problem and crash. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on send report to upload the crash diagnose file automatically". Then after i click on the "send report button" . It failed. So now what can i do ... i already 2 days cnt play dota dy . Pls fix the problem fast , my patient run out dy...

Cant access to LAN

Hi, I 'm having problem here as my garena crash sender appear when i click "LAN" button.

"We are sorry. Garena had a problem and crashed. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on Send Report to upload the crash diagnose file automatically."

This is the message. I cant join LAN room at all.

Please help and advise.

Thank you.

Try to solve it as above ur post..

c my reply above ur post..

Why can't i open my garena lan room??

Yesterday i'm still using it on the afternoon and its still working fine.. until i've came back from my tuition and at night i turned on my laptop then when i press the garena lan it doesn't work at all... it keeps on sending me the CrashSender saying "We are sorry. Garena had a problem and crashed. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on Send Report to upload the crash diagnose file automatically.. i sent few crash report already yet there's no changes.. i've tried re-install it or copying the whole garena plus file and yet it still doesn't work... PLEASE HELP ME.....

Same Problem Please Fix it !

Exclamation Garena Crash Error [Can't Open LAN]

After Updating Garena LAN Rooms, I can't Open my garena LAN room, when I click that button, it will popup an error, I attached picture of that error, please Fix This or help me to Fix it.

sad.jpg

Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by unl00s3 View Post
    c my reply above ur post..
    I got it done.. thanks bro!

enter Lan

when I enter mi garena account and I cick in the Lan button it appears: "we are sorry. Garena had a problem and crashed." I delete garena from my computer and downloaded again, but it continues the same. What is the solution for this problem?

Please someone find the solution ASAP

Solucion error CrashSend (08/04/13)

1.- Descargar http://cdn.garenanow.com/roomdownloa...atch/1.058.zip
    2.- Extraer y reemplazar todo en Garena Plus/Room/ (borrar todos los archivos de la carpeta Room y reemplazarlos por lo extraido)
    3.- Descargar http://cdn.garenanow.com/roomdownloa...atch/1.040.zip
    4.- Extraer y solo reemplazar el archivo "garena_room" en Garena Plus/Room (solo reemplazar el archivo "garena_room" en la carpeta Room)
    5.- Iniciar normalmente Garena Plus y listo!!

Unhappy garena plus keep crash

everytime i sign my garena id...after i press the LAN games....auto comes out with a garena crash report...reinstall...i try watever i could..still cant solve it... any idea?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast