Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

crashsender

when i click on lan games i get this massage ( we are sorry. Garena had a prblem and crashed . To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on send report to upliad the crash diagnose file automatically ) i did send report .. but still nothing hope u guys help me to fix this problem .. beside i reinstall garena plus and install it again .. same problem plz help.

Untitled.jpg

garena plus cash

Quote Originally Posted by damn9u View Post
    everytime i sign my garena id...after i press the LAN games....auto comes out with a garena crash report...reinstall...i try watever i could..still cant solve it... any idea?

hey....dude i m also facing same problem i cant login any lan game.....suggestion plzz
    Last edited by Mandiv; 04-10-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Garena crash sender

Hey, i have a problem with garena i have no idea whats is wrong with it. When i click on LAN games a have this error. I have completly updated garena and it never happens before... What is wrong?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/bugwuq.jpg/

when i log in garena...but cant log in lan...wat the problem GM?? CAN HELP?

when i log in garena...but cant log in lan...wat the problem GM?? CAN HELP?

garena room error fixed :)

I fixed it yesterday ...just pm me and i'll give you my yahoo id and then i'll send you fixed archive with entire garena ..remember that u have to delete old garena from add/remove programs and then extract that archive and do what you have to do ...i'll wait for pm's

how? fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Miulik View Post
    I fixed it yesterday ...just pm me and i'll give you my yahoo id and then i'll send you fixed archive with entire garena ..remember that u have to delete old garena from add/remove programs and then extract that archive and do what you have to do ...i'll wait for pm's

alguem pode traduzir esses textos para o portugues?
    porque ja fiz tentei fazer tudo que entendi mais mesmo assim nao consegui logar!!
    nao sai disso: AUTH IN MAIN SERVER

same problem

I did all the 4 things cited above and nothing worked. I reinstalled garenaplus 4 times or more and still crash sender appear when i click on the Lan icon.

same problem...

Hi. We are already aware of this problem and are looking into it.

same problem to me just these 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by iAMkev View Post
    it happens to me as well, i tried to run it as an administrator but it still doesn't work, reinstalled it still doesn't work.

Problem solved yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gg.messenger002 View Post
    <font color="#ff0000">Hi. We are already aware of this problem and are looking into it.<br>
    </font>
    <br><br>

hi GM, the problem solved yet?

MY ID are hack alrdy

GM,my id hack alrdy, i open alrdy but automatic logut, then i cannot open alrdy , can i take b my iD?

stupid garena fix it plssssssssss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by F|c00000000eaR View Post
    when i click on lan games i get this massage ( we are sorry. Garena had a prblem and crashed . To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on send report to upliad the crash diagnose file automatically ) i did send report .. but still nothing hope u guys help me to fix this problem .. beside i reinstall garena plus and install it again .. same problem plz help.

Untitled.jpg

Thumbs down Vista problem

Still have same problem with windows vista

Vista problem?

Quote Originally Posted by amurgalva1988 View Post
    Still have same problem with windows vista
    i have windows vista too, could that be the problem?

Hey Maulik,

What's Your Yahoo Id ???

Exclamation w8 64 crash on red lan button

Current system: Windows 8 PRO x64

Lan Click - Same problem:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	3978

When I click on LAN games i get the massage
    "We are sorry. Garena had a problem and crashed. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can click on Send Report to upload the crash diagnose file automatically."

I send the report. What I tried after this:
    - I reinstalled garena plus
    - The fix with delete room folder, replace with version 1.058 and replace the .exe with version from 1.040 - asks for update on LAN click, so not working.
    - The fix with 1.062 version
    - Run as admin
    - Run in compatibility SP3 / W7

- Installed today on another w8 with 32 OS, and it worked. I cannot install a 32 OS on my computer because of RAM Memory. I am stuck and in great need of help!! I am tired of spending nights trying to FIX THIS
    Last edited by kidolin; 08-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Angry nanda

gk bs login hon ...
    ada tulisan k2 page

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8