Garena put back Name change

garena is total SHIIIT now.
    Removed, avatar, name change and garena classic.
    if conitune removes somethings good that garena have, garena lan will be closed soon.
    all members will quit and play in another platform.
    then , can put back name change and avatar , i think that reopen garena classic impossible , anyway think about.
    Last edited by sa.brasil; 05-17-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Returns pls GM

Returns garena-Tv
    And also name change account
    Last edited by DotA.Supremo; 05-17-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: missed a word :B

Name changer will not be brought back.
    You can have your own avatar.
    ID : DarKn3sS.1ms
    UID : 37472617
    Room Level : 36
    G+ Level : 67
    Type : Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DarKn3sS.1ms View Post
    Name changer will not be brought back.
    You can have your own avatar.
    dude answer me 1 question.
    garena is good for you now ?
    because for me is shiit.
    nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by RO.ThinkP4d View Post
    As far as I can tell, Garena Lan Games have been outshined by more popular games like HoN, LoL and Blackshot. The factors behind these are various and they're all related with each other.

>>>DotA Community. The DotA community is big, but since Dota2 pop out, there has been a schism within the community.

>>>Companies with resources. The chances of a game to become popular, once it has resources and support are huge. You can see this in the actual state of things.

>>>Involved parties. Dota 1 it's just too hard to work with since there are more parties involved. There's Blizzard and there's Icefrog, which has no contract with Blizzard, as far as I know.. With all the other games there's a single entity behind the game ( HON - S2 Games, LOL - Riot Games, BlackShot - VertigoGames). It's more easy to work with a single entity, because the things are clear. Icefrog is working with Valve, @ Dota2, so Dota1 doesn't present too much interest anymore, in terms of development.

>>>Blizzard involvement. Warcraft III Frozen Throne is a pretty old game(2003). They've stopped from updating the game in 2011.

>>>Garena and DotA (Warcraft mode). Garena can't verify at the moment that all the players got genuine Warcraft, furthermore they're either afraid (somehow that's normal) or they just don't want to spend resources on the Garena LAN Rooms. Ofc, when we talk about Garena LAN Rooms, there isn't only DotA, but still, DotA is the most played game from there, with about 250.000 players.

But why invest resources in something old (but still pretty popular) that can't or will be giving you a much smaller revenue, when there are a lot of other new fresh games out there waiting to be published and a big load of money to get? This is something that any entrepreneur will find true, judging by the amount of revenue generated.
    Here comes the community which doesn't agrees with that. There are a lot of guys out there which are loyal to DotA 1 because they simply entertain it more then DotA 2.

Conclusion
    Garena is the only big platform left which can do something about Garena LAN Rooms, mainly in terms of the DotA community. Letting its DotA community die would be something really sad, not to mention that it will mark Garena very much, because DotA 1 was the game on which Garena was based since its establishement(2005) till 2011. Garena was pretty much known for DotA, not for HON, LOL and BlackShot. Improving the community woulnd't hurt anyone. And it wouldn't be too hard as well.

It would be a lot better to let a thing die at its time (ofc it will happen eventually) then to kill it with your own hand, when it was that very thing that made you popular in the 1st place. This would be like a grattitude sign, which I'm sure the community will embrace it with open arms.

Best regards!
    Garena Romania Head Admin
    Visit us at www.garena.ro

Okey erik.

Erik , u got big friend in garena.
    some months ago , maybe 2 months .. u get rename ( THinkp4d) for new username (RO.THinkp4d) and get too some months premiium member.
    Okey , u are aadmin in your country.. blabla.
    ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND you still have anaother free rename because of your tag ( RO ).
    Ask your friend , i dont want nothing free ..
    i can pay , just want name change.
    please dont let garena lan die.

I'll type it here so that every1 will understand. I got these perks because I report big vulnerabilities from the web app both messenger. I've already proposed it, and perhaps in the near future, Garena will implement an official policy towards vulnerabilities reportings, just like Google and every big company does. Paying them isn't the solution, but the contribution for the platform is.
    Last edited by RO.ThinkP4d; 05-18-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Garena Romania Head Admin
    Visit us at www.garena.ro

Redeem Prizes of 3000GS and More ? Official or Fake ?

I was receive a chat from unknown (Puah1) via Garena chat that too redeem a prize of 3000GS .Is it official? Is it a phishing? Here the links : http://garena-plus.yolasite.com/contact-us.php or http://garena-plus.tk/ I was scared they will take over my account if i fill in my account information . Anyone can verify this . Please reply. TQ in advance .

Yeah Name Changer should be brought back. All those security issues were old stories, Garena should really think about this..

Quote Originally Posted by phosphoruzzz View Post

I was receive a chat from unknown (Puah1) via Garena chat that too redeem a prize of 3000GS .Is it official? Is it a phishing? Here the links : http://garena-plus.yolasite.com/contact-us.php or http://garena-plus.tk/ I was scared they will take over my account if i fill in my account information . Anyone can verify this . Please reply. TQ in advance .
    Warning to Garena users: Do NOT open this link... It is a phishing website, you may lose your account if you type your details in. I've already reported this website and it will be removed in within the next 48 hours.
    Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

//||I might edit my posts frequently and rapidly after posting.||\\

ok thank you :D

Thank you for your verification