Exclamation Borrow gs from garena

Hi garena staff I borrowed 2000gs from garena. Now, I ald email to garena staff. Please reply me asap.. idk how to return back the gs now. I dw my acc ban.. pls reply!! i need help

Quote Originally Posted by sexymushroomss View Post
    Hi garena staff I borrowed 2000gs from garena. Now, I ald email to garena staff. Please reply me asap.. idk how to return back the gs now. I dw my acc ban.. pls reply!! i need help
    Just top up the 2000 shells in your account and Garena will take it automatically.

How to i borrow back shell's help garena mod's
    i Back 1000 shell's prepaid card or current shell's backed ?

by prepaid card

yo bro if you borrowed shells from garena then you must pay to garena by some cards and plz pay it fast coz your id may get banned soon :P

read carefully

There's a limit of 2k gs that you can borrow.
    FAQ

Q: What is "Borrow Shells, Pay Later"?
    A: "Borrow Shells, Pay Later" is an initiative to facilitate your online purchase, when you do not have enough Shells in your account.
    Q: How many Shells can I borrow?
    A: If you are eligible to borrow Shells, you will have a credit balance that is the maximum amount of Shells you can borrow at one time. Your credit balance will be 2000 Shells or your total top-up amount in the past 180 days, whichever is smaller, if you do not have any outstanding amount due.
    Q: How long can I borrow the Shells?
    A: You need to pay back the outstanding amount in 7 days.
    Q: What are the consequences if I fail to pay back on time?
    A: Your account will be banned from all games, if you fail to pay back the outstanding amount by the due date.
    Q: Why do I have 0 credit balance?
    A: You will have 0 credit balance if your account satisfies any of the following conditions:
    Email is not verified.
    Garena plus level is below 3.
    Your total top-up amount in the past 180 days is too low.
    You have not paid back the outstanding amount by the specified due date.
    For more inquiries, please contact Garena Customer Support.

system got something wrong

hi i never borrow any gs from garena then suddenly they say i owe them 1770gs. date due 1 july 2013. please help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130808-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	3944

If you didnt borrow those shells, please contact customer support and inform them of this issue.

Exclamation How can i borrow gs ?

why garena say at me like this >>>

Sorry,you cannot borrow at the moment.
    =Eligibility to borrow is based on various factors, such as verification of email, spending history,the game you play,etc

Someone plz Help Me ! :'(
    need some gs to borrow

Quote Originally Posted by elfitriiv View Post
    why garena say at me like this >>>

Sorry,you cannot borrow at the moment.
    =Eligibility to borrow is based on various factors, such as verification of email, spending history,the game you play,etc

Someone plz Help Me ! :'(
    need some gs to borrow
    Hi. Is your email address verified?
    Also, you are required to have purchased garena shells in the past before you will be allowed to borrow shells.
    For more inquiries, please contact Customer Support at http://www.garena.com/support/