Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation StarCraft Brood War Download and GUIDE!

1 DOWNLOAD GARENA
    *Click “Run” to open the file “Garena_setup.EXE”..
    *GAME-INSTALL OPTION
    *Choose the directory where Garena will be installed.
    *INSTALLATION COMPLETE
    *Press “Finish” to end the InstallShield wizard.
    *RUN GARENA FROM DESKTOP
    *Double-click on the Garena icon on the desktop to start the game.
    Garena Settings
    1. In the Garena Lobby, click on the StarCraft button found in the left “Games” panel (scroll down from the games if needed). Select a Region then join a room.the games if needed). Select a Region then
    join a room.
    2. Inside the Room, click on the “Settings” button to configure the game path

3. In the “Settings” window, click on the “StarCraft” icon. In the executable settings field, click on “Browse” to locate and set StarCraft.exe as the game path. Click OK.

4. Click “Start Game” to launch StarCraft through Garena.

5. In the StarCraft lobby, click on “Multiplayer”

6. Click “StarCraft Broodwar Expansion”

7. Select “Local Area Network (UDP).” Click OK.

8. Enter your Name.

9. Click OK.

10. You may join games or create your own.

Installing Patch
    11. The StarCraft version to be used in Garena is the latest which is 1.15.3
    You may check the StarCraft version at the lower right side of the StarCraft lobby
    You can download the official patches via bigdownload.com
    Download StarCraft Original v1.15.3 Patch [Windows] (10 MB)
    Download StarCraft Brood War v1.15.3 Patch [Windows] (25 MB)
    Download StarCraft v1.15.3 Original Patch [Mac] (11 MB)
    Download StarCraft v1.15.3 Brood War Patch [Mac] (25 MB)
    *Mac users must read text file for special installation instructions.
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21149
    For any problems post here with Print Sc.
    Regards,
    SQL.Love
    Last edited by G.LuvRong; 12-03-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Hey I got An Updated Version Umm... It's 1.16 well.... thats that Just Informing

Yes! and please do not update it now. Wen the patch will be changed for good i will make a post here.

Regards,
    Love
    www.Hy-Games.com

Tha new patch si 1.62! upgrade the SCBW now!
    www.Hy-Games.com

Thanks a lot I hope to see u in game.

No problem! Maybe you will see me in EU rooms. But i play only here: StarCraft>Leagues>Garena Broodwar Tournament room.
    www.Hy-Games.com

Hello I've just downloaded the latest patch 1.62 can some1 tell me how to install. When I run it says that the CD is missing I can play SCBW with bots home how to install the latest patch and to play on garena.

my SC is iccup "1.161"
    is it work here ?

you need the patch 1.62. if you need the CD try a iso path with daemon tools!

Regards,
    Love
    www.Hy-Games.com

Quote Originally Posted by sql.love View Post
    you need the patch 1.62. if you need the CD try a iso path with daemon tools!

Regards,
    Love

Where I can find that patch? I`m with 1.6.1 and the game is fine?

hi all, if you guys wan to have the latest version. just click the link below and install as it is the whole package.

http://files.theabyss.ru/sc/starcraft.zip

p/s - size is small because they took out the music and cinematics, glhf and with love from garena msia channel ^^

guys the patch 1.16.2 is not out i have the hope blizzard made other patch but not yet D= is so sad the focus of they is on starcraft 2

Yes you are right. G.LuvRong is supp in SC2.
    www.Hy-Games.com

When i create a game nobody can see me,im trying to play with my friend but we cant see eachother but we an see other games, i turned off my windows firewall (that's the only firewall i have, i dont use any antivirus or something like that), i make the game public, and still nobody can't see me. If somebody can tell me what else i can do any help is appreciated !

Quote Originally Posted by catalinasdasd View Post
    When i create a game nobody can see me,im trying to play with my friend but we cant see eachother but we an see other games, i turned off my windows firewall (that's the only firewall i have, i dont use any antivirus or something like that), i make the game public, and still nobody can't see me. If somebody can tell me what else i can do any help is appreciated !
    Hello,

Try reinstalling your Garena and Starcraft . Any more questions feel free to post .

Regards,
    LuvRong
    [img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4871/ff7j1.png[/img]

hello, iam from brazil, and i need help, where i find the patch to play with friends? my starcraft is 1.15 .... who can help me?

Hey guys, What version do we need to play. Cuz when i go to lan in the america> Canada it says tehre are 9 people in garena, but i seee no one

is there anyone playing original?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast