1 DOWNLOAD GARENA
*Click “Run” to open the file “Garena_setup.EXE”..
*Choose the directory where Garena will be installed.
*Press “Finish” to end the InstallShield wizard.
*RUN GARENA FROM DESKTOP
*Double-click on the Garena icon on the desktop to start the game.
1. In the Garena Lobby, click on the StarCraft button found in the left “Games” panel (scroll down from the games if needed). Select a Region then join a room.the games if needed). Select a Region then
join a room.
2. Inside the Room, click on the “Settings” button to configure the game path
3. In the “Settings” window, click on the “StarCraft” icon. In the executable settings field, click on “Browse” to locate and set StarCraft.exe as the game path. Click OK.
4. Click “Start Game” to launch StarCraft through Garena.
5. In the StarCraft lobby, click on “Multiplayer”
6. Click “StarCraft Broodwar Expansion”
7. Select “Local Area Network (UDP).” Click OK.
8. Enter your Name.
9. Click OK.
10. You may join games or create your own.
11. The StarCraft version to be used in Garena is the latest which is 1.15.3
You may check the StarCraft version at the lower right side of the StarCraft lobby
You can download the official patches via bigdownload.com
Download StarCraft Original v1.15.3 Patch [Windows] (10 MB)
Download StarCraft Brood War v1.15.3 Patch [Windows] (25 MB)
Download StarCraft v1.15.3 Original Patch [Mac] (11 MB)
Download StarCraft v1.15.3 Brood War Patch [Mac] (25 MB)
*Mac users must read text file for special installation instructions.
For any problems post here with Print Sc.