"Start Game" Button -> Windowed Mode

Hello, I'm a newly registered user of Garena.

I'm curious of how I could change the client in order to start WC3 windowed. This is my prefered playstyle and I'd hate to play fullscreen again.

I've tried editting the Executable Settings within the client to match that of my windowed game shortcut. Does not work.
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe" -window

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMy2ndDay View Post

I'm curious of how I could change the client in order to start WC3 windowed. This is my prefered playstyle and I'd hate to play fullscreen again.

I've tried editting the Executable Settings within the client to match that of my windowed game shortcut. Does not work.
    use kloader

Right click your war3.exe and click properties.
    GaReNa
    ConnecTing WOrLd GaMerS

Solution Server Offline:
    Right click the room you want to join, add it to Fav.Rm
    Then join the 'server is offline' room from your Fav.rm button beside the menu button

Quote Originally Posted by ttimt View Post
    Right click your war3.exe and click properties.
    You should try it yourself before giving any advice.

@Topic
    In Garena
    Click Settings
    In the War3 RPG, Game bootstrap parameters, add '-window' (without the quotes)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMy2ndDay View Post

Hi
    There is already a software which you can use to change the screen size but it is from the official map/replay forum from china, so it is completely in chinese if you want it, i could post a link here.
    Regards
    Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anTi-SmileBy View Post
    Hi
    There is already a software which you can use to change the screen size but it is from the official map/replay forum from china, so it is completely in chinese if you want it, i could post a link here.
    Regards
    Smile
    I believe what he wants is to execute Warcraft III in windows mode, and in windows mode, he can adjust the screen size himself .

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoW.tX View Post
    I believe what he wants is to execute Warcraft III in windows mode, and in windows mode, he can adjust the screen size himself .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	garena report.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	1250 you mean this?

set the game path into war3.exe white iconed instead of frozenthrone icon!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellius.M View Post
    set the game path into war3.exe white iconed instead of frozenthrone icon!
    How you do this?