Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Garena Classic & Garena Messenger ( NEW )

Garena Messenger

-I cant play dota warcraft 3 even i already set up directory path for warcraft !
    -All my buddy at garena classic gone ! they cant see me if i online use garena messenger !
    -Only certain game only can play in garena messenger like HoN
    -Look nicer and simple

Garena Classic

-I can play all game
    -All my buddy list i can see very well
    -u cant play hon with this one
    -Look like old school classic

But i prefer classic coz i dont have any problem with that !

I LOST ALL MY BUDDY LIST!! grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Imba.Zai View Post
    Garena Messenger

-I cant play dota warcraft 3 even i already set up directory path for warcraft !
    -All my buddy at garena classic gone ! they cant see me if i online use garena messenger !
    -Only certain game only can play in garena messenger like HoN
    -Look nicer and simple

Garena Classic

-I can play all game
    -All my buddy list i can see very well
    -u cant play hon with this one
    -Look like old school classic

But i prefer classic coz i dont have any problem with that !

Problem #1: Did you set the path to war3.exe (not the frozen throne one), and please report your bugs on the forum, so they can improve their product.

Problem #2: Once your friends log in with Garena messenger, they will automatically appear on your list. So start spreading the word.

Problem #3: As mentioned, you can play all of the games, including LoL, HoN, GO Kart and other LAN games like Dota and CS

Of course we all agree messenger can get better, but only if everyone starts contributing in their own way through feedback.

The points you gave, will probably help the staff highlight more on the products migration features

Quote Originally Posted by a|e-VigRouX View Post
    I LOST ALL MY BUDDY LIST!! grrrr!

that not right ....

!!!!!!!! this is inposible !
    دانلود رایگان بازی و نرم افزار آندروید و کامپیوتر
    دانلود جدیدترین آنتی ویروس های 2014
    Aalachigh.ir

Problem #1 I set my path to war3.exe but theres no response i still can't join Warcra

Problem #1: Did you set the path to war3.exe (not the frozen throne one), and please report your bugs on the forum, so they can improve their product.

I set my path to war3.exe but there is no response i still can't join Warcraft can someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by RhyThmm View Post

I set my path to war3.exe but there is no response i still can't join Warcraft can someone help me ?
    Can you provide series of screenshoots?

Quote Originally Posted by gonewithtw View Post
    Can you provide series of screenshoots?

I am having exactly the same issue!!! It was working fine with my classic client until last week, but now not even with the new messenger =( I did set up the path to war3.exe...
    What is going on?? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP please!!!

I Won't use the new version it's sucks :S especially without icons and without exp !
    www.darer.com

Angry Lost buudy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a|e-vigroux View Post
    i lost all my buddy list!! Grrrr!
    my best friend have some numbers in name what i frogot!!!

has anyone found a solutin of this problem ...
    i cant see games, either

Cannot play Warcraft using Garena Messenger

why i cannot play warcraft although i set the path to frozen throne or war3.
    can someone help me?. i cannot play warcraft for long time edi.

Quote Originally Posted by syed_anakin View Post
    why i cannot play warcraft although i set the path to frozen throne or war3.
    can someone help me?. i cannot play warcraft for long time edi.
    Can you please provide more information,what happen when you click start game?
    I MiSs U

Thumbs down

after i install the garena why it cant connect for my ip address?

Quote Originally Posted by Revo1ution View Post
    after i install the garena why it cant connect for my ip address?
    May i know are you talking with garena client or messenger?
    What happened when you try to login?
    I MiSs U

lst tym i downloaded garena messenger.. .it sucked

Depends on what game you want to play..

If you are in SEA country and want to play HoN or LoL, Garena Messenger is mandatory
    While if you want to play LAN games like DotA, AoE, then you can choose between Garena Client or Garena Messenger..

Exclamation

why can't on my garena?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chewsasa View Post
    why can't on my garena?!!!
    Dint Understand u.Can u Elaborate a bit?
    iHex4sex

WHY NOW DUN HAVE GARENA CLASSSIC

i cant play dota

i log in with my account, using my old account, and a new stupid named account just to make sure. it does not log in, and a window pops and says "connection to server failed (E00001)"..... i also checked my firewall and garena is enabled. i tried downloading a new garena but it doesnt open. i dunno why either. i tried downloading garena plus but i cant seem to find warcraft there. so, if anyone got any other suggestions, id be happy to listen. i dont know what to do anymore. thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast