War3RPG - Dota Stuff, hack?

I am attempting to join my buddy's game and it says to him, and only him, that I am a hacker of some kind, and his game won't show up for me in the lobby. I can see every other game that's been started from our room, but his won't let me see it in the list. I don't use any mods or hacks or custom anything, just the most recent version of Garena. I do use Warcraft Version Switcher (WVS version 1.6) in order to make this playable on battle.net when I'm not using Garena, since Garena doesn't seem to use the most recent version. I don't see why that would flag me to him as a cheater. So, what do we need to do to make his game show up for me in the lobby?

Other information below:

Firewall: Windows Firewall, and whatever is on my TrendNet wireless-N router
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials
    Warcraft III and TFT installed from .isos of my own discs, playable on B-Net
    Warcraft version updated by connecting to battle.net, downgraded with WVS to a playable version I had stored previously.

Hello,
    the only thing you can do is relog Garena and use other servers. The problem about Garena lobby wouldnt show your buddy's game might be depends with your internet.

Regards,
    Smile
    H.Y. Head Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BelgianROFLs View Post
    I am attempting to join my buddy's game and it says to him, and only him, that I am a hacker of some kind, and his game won't show up for me in the lobby. I can see every other game that's been started from our room, but his won't let me see it in the list. I don't use any mods or hacks or custom anything, just the most recent version of Garena. I do use Warcraft Version Switcher (WVS version 1.6) in order to make this playable on battle.net when I'm not using Garena, since Garena doesn't seem to use the most recent version. I don't see why that would flag me to him as a cheater. So, what do we need to do to make his game show up for me in the lobby?

Other information below:

Firewall: Windows Firewall, and whatever is on my TrendNet wireless-N router
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials
    Warcraft III and TFT installed from .isos of my own discs, playable on B-Net
    Warcraft version updated by connecting to battle.net, downgraded with WVS to a playable version I had stored previously.
    Hello,

Please make sure to tunnel the host , Try redownloading garena again .

Regardz,
    GGC.OpTi
    [center][b][url=http://forum.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?111-Real-time-Strategy]Real time Strategy[/url]
    [url=http://forum.garena.com/forumdisplay.php?127-Warcraft-III]Warcraft section[/url] [/b][/center]

[center][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/center]
    [center][url=http://forum.garena.com/showthread.php?7270-LorD.OpTi-is-Here-!][COLOR="purple"][U][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]My Profile[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/url][/center]