Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Update Your Garena Messenger to Latest Version

Dear Users,

Please be noted that all the outdated Garena Messenger will be blocked from entering LAN Games starting from Jan 27, 8:00AM GMT+8. This is our continuous effort to make Garena a better place for gaming.

If you are experiencing issues entering LAN Games after the said time, please be advised to download the latest Garena Messenger here: http://messenger.garena.com

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Downloaded^^
    Play the game f0r more than y0u can aff0rd t0 l0se...
    0nly then will you learn the game.

-Number.exe

No puedo jugar dota con la nueva vercion no se como hacer

@GG.MaRs
    Thanks for info. Btw can you solve a problem about delay on prizes at a contest

I am usin it !!
    Death Calls......

pa help nmn...d ako makapasok sa HoN >_< naka 2 format nako ng pc ngaung araw nato but still d ako makapasok kagabi ayus nman... pagka kiniclick ko ung icon ng HoN walang nangyayari

help me. how to use voice call while playing

Help! I can't update game_room.exe with Garena Messenger.

what a team of lossers...do u tried out the garena messanger beta before release? IT DOESNT WORK FOR WARCRAFT STUPIDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GG.MaRs View Post
    Dear Users,

Please be noted that all the outdated Garena Messenger will be blocked from entering LAN Games starting from Jan 27, 8:00AM GMT+8. This is our continuous effort to make Garena a better place for gaming.

If you are experiencing issues entering LAN Games after the said time, please be advised to download the latest Garena Messenger here: http://messenger.garena.com

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Respekt the administrator though has less than hackers with any Mh will be

Respekt the administrator
    Last edited by Nikolas_super; 01-28-2011 at 05:27 AM.

^^

blackshot issue..
    bakit po un blackshot wala na sa garena messenger?
    pano po malalaro? plz help

how come i cant log in garena?today got new version?

Cool

why i cant see any doTa players todays....arghhh....so tensen.....

I have one suggestion.

Create in Menu the function to edit the nicknames from your friends lists.

This is same function than msn, with 'edit nickname' or 'add nickname'

This function will be good, for your remember of many things, like as messegers, for don't talk with this guy, for talk with this guy about some thinks.. D:

I hope that admins like it.

Cheers,
    RanZa

Help! Already третй day I can not come in гарену, at first didn't start up in rooms, then былаа attempt of improving of the client, and then at all wrote that there is no communication with the server, now garena has started to be launched but rooms don't open, again вылазит improving but hangs up and asks to push anew the consent button, HELP PLEASE! (Yes the classical client tried to put and to throw off from other computer)
    !!!!!!!!!!

i downloaded the latest garena messenger but it doesnt work .. it says 'cannot connect to garena messenger server . please check ur internt connection .' but when im surfing to google , it worked smoothly .. SUM1 PLS HELP ME PLEASE ! IM BEGGING U ALL !!

Exclamation Pls help me....

i got some problem here.. som1 pls help me to solve it. ( Garena messenger )
    The problem is i cant enter warcraft rpg and others game ... i have click it but nothing happen ><''
    i have try many times n dl again ... but stilll same -.-''
    Is it becoz of my pc problem ??? Help me plss
    sry for my bad english ...

i got some problem here.. som1 pls help me to solve it. ( Garena messenger )
    The problem is i cant enter warcraft rpg and others game ... i have click it but nothing happen ><''
    i have try many times n dl again ... but stilll same -.-''
    Is it becoz of my pc problem ??? Help me plss
    sry for my bad english ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast