Unable to play from the same network in one game.

Hi, I just moved in with a friend of mine in a flat. After we managed to get an internet connection, we wanted to play some DotA, but we were unable to do so. When I created a game, he received the messages, that who has joined the game in the client chat window. If we tried to connect to some other host, one of us got instantly disconnected after the game started. What can be the problem? Is it the same network? Can we fix it somehow?

kindly allow your garena and war3 into your internet firewall exceptions..

repost for updates.

Hi, both of us played the before and it works separately. True, we never played on ggc at the same time before at this location. So if i join a game alone, there is no problem. The problem occurs only if we want to play in the same game.

did you both shared the same IP? on the same router?

I have the same Problem

Quote Originally Posted by pxc.yulesohigh View Post
    did you both shared the same IP? on the same router?
    yes We use the same ip! because i share with the wireless connection Can you show one way

Quote Originally Posted by isacgm View Post
    yes We use the same ip! because i share with the wireless connection Can you show one way
    i do not recommend using wireless connection to play on garena you'll end up lagging and having disconnections, especially your using a loptop, you need a high speed internet broad ban when playing on online games like garena.

but anyways, regarding such issue i think it deals with your router, kindly configure your router port forward and set garena TCP/UPD in it..
    then run garena in advance network settings..

also please allow TCP/UDP port exceptions in to your firewall..

set TCP port to 8080 and UDP port to 1315 or in any random port.
    make sure both garena ANS and your firewall's port numbers corresponds to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by pxc.yulesohigh View Post
    i do not recommend using wireless connection to play on garena you'll end up lagging and having disconnections, especially your using a loptop, you need a high speed internet broad ban when playing on online games like garena.

but anyways, regarding such issue i think it deals with your router, kindly configure your router port forward and set garena TCP/UPD in it..
    then run garena in advance network settings..

also please allow TCP/UDP port exceptions in to your firewall..

set TCP port to 8080 and UDP port to 1315 or in any random port.
    make sure both garena ANS and your firewall's port numbers corresponds to each other.
    Im playing on garena for really long time and i know how to configure everything to work properly. But sitll have same problem as ppl wrote in this topic. I was playing dota on garena for 3 years and my flatmate (we have router and same IP) playing cod for nearly same amout of time and we never had discs when we were playing on garena at the same time. Now ive got new comp and can play cod with my flatmate but we are all the time getting disced when we join same game.. When we play alone everyhing is ok..

I have same problem, i want to play with my brother in one game but when he join i always get kicked. We dont have same ip but same router.

Its the same IP .. You may use a programm which its change the IP

not able to view hosts in lan

SIR CAN U EXPLAIN IT MORE BRIEFLY HOW TO DO IT
    MY PROBLEM IS THAT I M NOT ABLE TO VIEW ANY HOST NAME WHILE PLAYING DOTA ON GARENA LAN
    I HAVE TO PLAY WITH OMPUTER ONLY PLEASE HELP ME?
    HOW TO OVER COME THIS PROBLEM
    EMAIL ME IF U LIKE - abhikool001@gmail.com
    PLEASE HELP ME SIR

Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet_0 View Post
    SIR CAN U EXPLAIN IT MORE BRIEFLY HOW TO DO IT
    MY PROBLEM IS THAT I M NOT ABLE TO VIEW ANY HOST NAME WHILE PLAYING DOTA ON GARENA LAN
    I HAVE TO PLAY WITH OMPUTER ONLY PLEASE HELP ME?
    HOW TO OVER COME THIS PROBLEM
    EMAIL ME IF U LIKE - abhikool001@gmail.com
    PLEASE HELP ME SIR
    email sent

hi sir,m unable to play cs on garena..i did everythng..selected the hl file in executable settings,i also wrote _game cstrike in boostrap parameters..then when i start the game i am directed back to my desktop..dnt knw why...pls help me sir..
    i hv even added garena n cs on exceptions tab in firewall bt still i am nt able to play the game