Warcraft 1.26 Switcher | Warcraft Version Switcher 1.26 Patch Download

As usual, Warcraft 1.26 Version Switcher is now available for download. It contains Warcraft 3 patch version files which allows you to switch between multiple Warcraft 3 versions easily without any problems. This version of WVS will allow you to upgrade/downgrade from Warcraft 1.25b to Warcraft 1.26. You can play & watch older version games with it.

Warcraft 1.26 Switcher Download:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111710327/ca4e...ities.rar.html

If you already have wvs program and other patch files, download the TFT Version 1.26.zip file below and copy/paste it in WVS of version switcher directory.

Patch File for Version Switcher:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111713108/c310..._1.26.zip.html

Guide:
    •Download the Warcraft Version Switcher 1.26 from the link above. (Download TFT Version 1.26.zip if you already have other patch files & version switcher program)
    • Extract the files to any folder using WinRaR.
    • Run Wvs.exe and click the Options button.
    • Set your Warcraft 3 path (where your Wc3 is is installed)
    • Click (1st button) Switch Version and double click your desired Warcraft 3 version.
    • Your version will be switched!

Notes:
    • This version will only work if you have Warcraft 1.25b patch previously installed.
    • Right click "Wvs.exe" and Run as administrator, if you are using Windows 7 or Vista.
    • 1.26a = 1.26.0.6401

Guide How To Install Warcraft 3 1.26 Patch
    Choose one of the following ways:
    - Use Warcraft 1.26 Switcher to upgrade. (Warcraft Version Switcher)
    - Use Warcraft 1.26 Patch offline upgrade file from Blizzard. (Recommended)
    - Install Warcraft 3 TFT 1.26 Patch via Battle.net automatic update. (Requires original Warcraft 3 CD-Key)

Warcraft 3 TFT/ROC 1.26 Patch Notes:
    Fixes:
    • Hex will no longer provide a speed boost to a Hero if cast at the end of Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage effects.
    • Reverted the 1.25b fix, "Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis."
    • Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during Battle.net games.

Common Issues/Notes:
    • If you are receiving "Warcraft/InstallPath" error while installing War3 1.26 Patch, Read At The Bottom
    • You can use Warcraft Version Switcher 1.26 easy upgrade, if you have v1.25b previously installed.
    • Older Warcraft 3 replays won't work in this update.
    • v1.26a is 1.26.0.6401

Guide How To Fix War3 Registry Error @ Install path Error
    How to make Warcraft 3 Registry Entries:
    1. Open up regedit (start > run > regedit)
    2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\
    3. Create new key, name it 'Warcraft III' (without quotes)
    4. On right side of new key entry, right click and create new string value
    5. Name it 'InstallPath' (without quotes)
    6. Change the value of InstallPath to wherever you installed it (example: 'c:\warcraft 3\')
    7. Reinstall Warcraft 1.25b Patch. (this time your war3 will be installed without any errors)
    8. Enjoy! your Warcraft is patched to 1.26a

TRY IT
    Last edited by MY-FuEka; 07-18-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Warning : Make Sure That You Never Use Any Other Illegal Third Party Program..
    Signature : בּדּEL

Regards,
    [TnG]-|FuEka

Thanks for this but i thought there was already a sticky thread about this http://forum.garena.com/showthread.p...load-Available!
    I MiSs U

eh ? sorry i didn't see ..sorry my bad
    Warning : Make Sure That You Never Use Any Other Illegal Third Party Program..
    Signature : בּדּEL

Regards,
    [TnG]-|FuEka

please do not share other links in forum .
    This is contrary to the rules
    IF YOU LOVE ME \ IF YOU HATE ME
    YOU CAN SAVE ME BABY BABY