Unhappy Cant play on Garena with the same network/router

I wanted to play dota with my friends here in my house. But when one our computer is currently playing dota, then the other computer logged in and go into a room, the computer playing dota shows a message waiting for the host. Then when the second computer closes garena, the 1st computer got back to the game and stopped lagging. It's all good when we play on lan. Also, when one of us creates a game and the other join, the game automatically ends when it starts. I have 2 laptops and 2 desktops. The router is set up on our earliest desktop. Please help. Thank you

Hello,please use different server and UDP ports from one another so each pc has it own unique UDP port.
    I MiSs U

Quote Originally Posted by MiSsUonLy View Post
    Hello,please use different server and UDP ports from one another so each pc has it own unique UDP port.
    Do u mind telling me how to do that please. Thank you ♥

Quote Originally Posted by mylene77 View Post
    Do u mind telling me how to do that please. Thank you ♥
    Server=There were 4 default servers on garena client,so just use different server from each other.(Friend A using server 1,friend B using server 2 and so on..)
    UDP ports=On your garena client login box,click on the advanced network settings,then change the UDP ports from there,make sure you use different number from each other..(Friend A use 1513,friend B use 1512 and so on..)
    I MiSs U

Quote Originally Posted by MiSsUonLy View Post
    Server=There were 4 default servers on garena client,so just use different server from each other.(Friend A using server 1,friend B using server 2 and so on..)
    UDP ports=On your garena client login box,click on the advanced network settings,then change the UDP ports from there,make sure you use different number from each other..(Friend A use 1513,friend B use 1512 and so on..)
    Oh wow thank you so much. This has been a problem for us for so long. Thank you <3