Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dota Tournament

Hello

Dear Mods and Admins of garena. BoomBox here. I was thinking about how more and more clans enter Garena each day and some want to get competitive. Maybe we could get a couple dota tournaments going. One for Professional teams that have alot of competitive experience, and one for Amateur teams that are new and want to go competitive In north/ central and south america, and other teams that wont have connection issues.

INFO ABOUT EACH TOURNAMENT.

The Professional tournament should consist of 10-25 teams.Each team willing to participate listing:

Team name:
    Team tag:
    Team roster: (5 main players and at least 3 subs)
    Previous competitive Experience: (leagues and competitive tourneys you have been in)
    Email: (How to contact the Team)

Prizes for the Pro tourney

first place - 3 months premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the winning team.

Second place - 1 month premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the loosing team.

Third place - 1 month gold membership for each player that played in the 3rd place game for the winning team.

The amateur tournament should consist of 10-30 teams.. Each team willing to participate should post:

Team name:
    Team tag:
    Email: (How to contact the Team)

Prizes for the Amateur Tourney

first place - 2 months premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the winning team.

Second place - 1 month premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the loosing team.

Third place - 1 month gold membership for each player that played in the 3rd place game for the winning team.

MOST IMPORTANT PART.

I know most mods/admins are currently busy with issues with garena, so i was thinking that I could organize the tournament with some friends and admins/mods that are willing to help. The prizes are not necessary but it would be a way to get the attention of more teams. If you have any suggestions to contribute please do so. I hope mods/admins consider this because it will be a great way to get attention to dota in these various continents.

TY
    Last edited by DaQ.BooMBox; 10-09-2010 at 07:14 AM.
    Lets make Garena a Better place for all of us.

Regards,
    BoomBox

Hello

PLZ NOTE. THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOT OFFICIAL. HOPE GARENA ADMINS CAN MAKE IT SO. FOR NOW PLEASE JUST SUPPORT.

TY

Regards,
    BoomBox

Quote Originally Posted by daq.boombox View Post
    hello

dear mods and admins of garena. Boombox here. I was thinking about how more and more clans enter garena each day and some want to get competitive.maybe we could get a couple dota tournaments going.one for professional teams that have alot of competitive experience, and one for amateur teams that are new and want to go competitive in north/ central and south america, and other teams that wont have connection issues.

Info about each tournament.

The professional tournament should consist of 10-25 teams.each team willing to participate listing:

Team name:
    Team tag:
    previous competitive experience: (leagues and competitive tourneys you have been in)
    email: (how to contact the team)

prizes for the pro tourney

first place - 3 months premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the winning team.

The amateur tournament should consist of 10-30 teams.. Each team willing to participate should post:

Team name:
    Team tag:
    email: (how to contact the team)

prizes for the amateur tourney

first place - 2 months premium membership for each player that played in the finals for the winning team.

Most important part.

I know most mods/admins are currently busy with issues with garena, so i was thinking that i could organize the tournament with some friends and admins/mods that are willing to help.the prizes are not necessary but it would be a way to get the attention of more teams.if you have any suggestions to contribute please do so. I hope mods/admins consider this because it will be a great way to get attention to dota in these various continents.

Ty
    great idea

GOOD **** put me up on tourney if u actually can make this happen im satan

:)

Sounds pretty good, some mods reply would be nice

Do you even have that amount of teams? The clan war room always seems to be pretty empty...Maybe drop your estimate number down to 8 or 16 teams...

If we have the right advertising then it could be done successfully. and when i say professional teams i didn't mean the real pros such as DTS and EHOMe and LGD. i meant teams that have experience of competitive play such has GDT, Sf.], DG. etc
    Last edited by DaQ.BooMBox; 10-13-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Regards,
    BoomBox

Support... Good Idea

i support this usa rooms really boring these days

common people support this

Regards,
    BoomBox

Do you have bots that can host the games?

If u mean bots as in garena hostbots then i can get them. Some of the teams also may have their own hostbot to help with hosting.

Regards,
    BoomBox

I can also try to get some dedicated hosts

Regards,
    BoomBox

supp good idea

Nice idea dude...im with ya boombox. ....i highly support u

Quote Originally Posted by DaQ.BooMBox View Post
    MOST IMPORTANT PART.

I know most mods/admins are currently busy with issues with garena,
    that is probably the funniest thing i read today ))))

Quote Originally Posted by DaQ.BooMBox View Post
    common people support this
    i think this is a good idea cuz dota is only in europe and asia. how about america dota teams? i think we have some great teams in here but they dont get any spot light cuz we dont really get any tournaments in here.. always adc, mym and stuff how about U.S dota championship?

To the top. hope admins/mods consider this

Regards,
    BoomBox

Gr8 idea. support.

Great idea +1 support!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast